The Memorial Park was constructed to commemorate soldiers from South Brisbane who died or were killed in World War One. The park was officially opened and dedicated by the Governor-General, Lord Forster on the 6th August 1923.
The South Brisbane R.S.L (Returned and Services League of Australia) War Memorial is a Black granite memorial with a marble plaque sitting on a stepped base. Erected by the Ladies Auxiliary, South Brisbane RSL Sub-Branch.
Click Picture: 3-D Glasses, how to make.
(This page requires 3-D Glasses to view properly.)